Hydroponic systems allow you to grow plants indoors completely soil free.
It’s faster, it produces higher yields, and your plants can be easily concealed within our grow boxes, grow cabinets, or grow tents. It’s more efficient and it provides better results.
Hydroponics is a subset of hydroculture, the method of growing plants without soil, using mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent. Terrestrial plants may be grown with only their roots exposed to the mineral solution, or the roots may be supported by an inert medium, such as perlite or gravel. The nutrients in hydroponics can come from an array of different sources; these can include but are not limited to waste from fish waste, duck manure, or normal nutrients.
Hydroponics Grow Systems benefits:
- No more messy soil pesticide, pollution and pest free
- Faster growing cycles
- Harvest year round with higher yields
- Complete nutrient control
- No watering necessary water is retained and reused
- Easily concealed and easy to harvest from