ADT Outdoor Security Cameras, a well-known brand security camera that has become the choice of many homeowners across America and Europe.
some products Adt Outdoor Security Cameras, has become the preferred developer of modern housing as a complete supporter of the property they develop.
Once we know how to choose a good security camera, the next step is to start shopping. Yes, buy a security camera for your home, to keep the property you have from interference criminals.
The right choice for outdoor surveillance cameras, you can consider the product Adt Outdoor Security Cameras.
Sensormatic Adt Oc810adt Oc810 Indoor Outdoor Wifi Camera Adt Pulse Ready
The Outdoor Camera has an Integrated Microcomputer and a high quality digital-Image-Sensor, enabling it to display high quality live streaming video.
- Standalone Design: The Outdoor Camera is a standalone system with built-in CPU and Video encoder. It requires only a power source and a connection to your Router.
- Triple Video Support: The Outdoor Camera can support H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video for different image compression.
- Wired and Wireless Network Support: The Outdoor Camera supports either wired or wireless transmission.
PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor)
- Enhanced Motion Detection: The Outdoor Camera is embedded with a PIR Sensor, which senses infrared light radiating from moving objects within its field of view. Motion detection for large objects, which are undetectable by the PIR Sensor, is achieved by built-in software that compares consecutive video frames for changes.When motion is detected, an alert can be sent, or some other action may be triggered.
- Day/Night Switch: With the day/night switching feature, the camera is able to view and record better images even in the dark of night. Wireless Features
- Standards Compliant: The Outdoor Camera complies with the IEEE802.11g (DSSS) specifications for Wireless LANs. Supports 802.11n Wireless Stations: The 802.11n Draft standard provides for backward compatibility with the 802.11b standard, so 802.11n, 802.11b and 802.11gWireless stations can be used simultaneously.
Speeds up to 108Mbps: All speeds up to the 802.11n maximum of 108Mbps are supported.
- Security Support: Full WEP (64/128 Bit), WPA and WPA2 Personal standards are supported on theWireless interface, allowing advanced encryption of wireless data.
Sercomm ADT Pulse OC835-ADT Outdoor Night HD Camera
- Standalone Design. The camera is a standalone system with built-in CPU and video encoder. It requires only a power source and a connection to the ADT Pulse Gateway or ADT Total Security (TS) Base panel.
- Dual Video Support. The OC835-ADT supports H.264 and MJEPG video compression.
- Day/Night Switch: With the day/night switching feature, you can view and record images even at night.
- IR LED Support. The infrared LED can provide illumination for up to 6 meters, providing superior video quality under low-light conditions such as on cloudy days, or in the early morning or evening.
- PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) Support. The embedded PIR Sensor senses infrared light radiating from human bodies in its field of view.
- Built-in Heater. The built-in heater ensures that the camera will continue to operate even in extremely cold outdoor climates. The heater turns on when the temperature falls below 42°F (6°C). 1 OC835-ADT Outdoor HD Camera Installation Guide 3 Chapter 1 Introduction Wireless Features
- Supports 802.11n Wireless Standard. The 802.11n standard provides backward compatibility with the 802.11b and g standards.
- Supports WPS. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) can simplify the process of connecting the Wireless HD Camera to the wireless network by using the push button configuration.
- Wired and Wireless Network. The OC835-ADT can be connected to the Pulse network wirelessly. It can also be hardwired to the network.
All of the above criteria would have qualified as a good security camera